This will be a great time of studying the Bible together and building community and fellowship for moms of infants and school aged children. The series will run for 7 weeks on Tuesdays, The series will run from October 4th through November 15th. in the church nursery at 10:30 a.m.
But those impossible standards leave us oscillating between worry, fear, anger, and shame. They threaten to steal all the wonder from parenting, life, and our personal relationship with God.
In this 7-session study, discover how the gospel message can empower you to parent in the freedom of God’s sovereignty. So that you can breathe deeper, walk lighter, and enjoy your children—and the parenting journey—more than ever before.
- Thrive in what God has asked you to carry by abandoning all He hasn’t asked of you.
- Embrace your significance in your children’s lives in light of God’s sovereignty.
- Trust God with the children He has entrusted to you.
- Receive the Lord’s grace, so you can reflect that grace to your children.
- Learn to stop trying so hard, and allow yourself to simply enjoy your kids.