Communion Bread Recipe
Note: There are many communion bread recipes available on the internet. This is just a very simply one. Perhaps your family has one that has been passed down to you. Please feel free to use this one or any of the others you may find.
Easy Communion Bread Recipe
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour and salt together.
- Add oil and mix.
- Add water and mix until you have a soft dough.
- Divide dough into 6 balls and press into disks on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until cooked. About 8-10 minutes.